What can I do on BookMentors?
- Give books to public and charter school teachers and students who need them, including books you choose or books requested by teachers.
- Request books for your students if you're a public or charter school teacher, educator, or librarian, including books you choose or books offered by donors.
- Start Book Drives for schools where you personally know teachers.
- Suggest books you would like to include on BookMentors.
- Write tributes to the books you like. If the book is not on BookMentors, suggest it for inclusion.
- Post comments across the site in the following areas: Suggestions, Requests, Donations, Tributes, Thank You Notes, and Conversations.
- Help by sharing links to BookMentors with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest etc. On every page, you'll see a label "Help by sharing".
- Connect with BookMentors on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, and Pinterest - see links in footer of every page.
- Browse book covers and discover books using the image slider in footer.